Custom tailored research can be carried out to meet your needs. The following links provide synopses of studies indicating the kind of topics CAHA regularly engages.
Send us your query here.
- Biodiesel Co-Products
- Detergent Intermediates Markets
- Amphoteric Surfactant Industry
- Diesel Fuel Additive Markets in the US
- Detergent Markets
- Detergents, Surfactants and Linear Alkylbenzene
- Certain Sterols in the US
- Normal Paraffins World Market
- PEA vs PBA Gasoline Additives
- Introducing New Compounds to the Detergent Industry
Syndicated research studies are provided on key topics and subscribed to by multiple clients. This approach provides value at a fraction of the total cost to produce. The topics are usually updated every 3 to 5 years, depending on client interest. The following contains a listing of available studies for purchase, as well as an archive of previously published topics.
- Africa Surfactant Outlook to 2030 - Coming Soon In Q4!
- Mild Performance Surfactant Forecast to 2030 - Coming Soon In Q3!
- Primary Surfactant Opportunties - Regional Markets to 2025
- Detergent Alkylates - World Markets to 2025
- Higher Alcohols to 2025
- Normal Paraffins - World Markets, 2007-2017
- Performance Surfactants in West Europe
- Surfactant For Consumer Products - North America Forecast to 2010
- Alpha-Olefins - World Markets, 2000-2010
- Industrial Applications for Surfactants - North America Forecast to 2010
- Polyolefin Comonomers - World Markets, 1995-2005
- U.S. Gasoline Detergent Additives, 1997-2004
- Surfactants for Emerging Markets in Asia/Pacific, 1996-2010
- South American Surfactants for Consumer Products, 1995-2005
- Opportunities in Performance Surfactants in the US
- Glucosamides: the Challenge of a New Sugar-Based Surfactant, 1993-1998
- The U.S. Metalworking Industry and Surfactant Consumption, 1995-2005